2021 MGC Sponsored Tournaments
Feb. 17- President's Day tournament, completed successfully.
March 17, St Paddy's Day Green Tees tournament
April 7th, All Holes Par 3's tournament,
May 29th, Crescent Memorial Shamble
June 7th thru the 22nd, Match Play Tournament matches, flighted
June 12th, Flag Day, Men & Women
Sept. 15th and 17th, Battle at the Crescent
Oct. 15-16, Member-Member tournament
November 6th, Bill Anderson's Veteran's Day Tournament
Nov. 20th, Turkey Ball, Men & Women
Member-Member, October 15 and 16
Member-Member Tournament is Friday, October 15 and Saturday October16. Entry Fee $100 per MGC Member..
Why you should participate:
You have paid your dues and this is the best return on your money!
Chef "Imbo" is preparing a great Thursday night dinner in the pool pavilion.
You will receive a gift bag for attending!
Yow will be competing for Asics shoes, Cleveland hybrid as flight and overall champions.
You and your partner will play and remain on speaking terms?
Flights will be assigned based on HDCPs for fairness.
Food before each day's outing.
It is your Men's Golf Club membership best yearly Tournament.
2021 MGC Member-Member Tournament
FORMAT: All Flights will play the following formats within their flights.
* Day 1 - 9 Hole Scramble Net Score (Net Score is determined by using the average total of the partners handicap for 9 holes less 50% of that total off their gross score) A Player receives 35% of their handicap B Player 15% of their handicap.
* Day 1 – 9 Hole Net Modified Alternate Shot (Net Score determined same as for Scramble) A Player, 60% of their handicap B Player, 40%. Each Partner will hit a Tee Shot choose preferred drive, then alternate shot until hole is complete, so whosever’s drive is used the other teammate hits shot #2, and alternate shots until ball has been holed.
* Day 2 - 18 Hole Net Better Ball of Partners, 100% handicap for 9 holes
* Tee time Starts at 8:00 AM both days.
* Flights – Determined by combined GHIN Index.
* Teams, 8 players per flight.
Top teams in each flight will play each other in a Shoot-out.
* In the event of a tie within a flight the tie breaker will be alternate shot from 125 yards on #18, continue until we have a winner.
2021-3-17: St. Paddy's Day 4-man Green Tees Shamble Golf Tournament. All players tee off, then using the best drive- all play their own ball thru the green using their handicaps. Add all 4 net scores for total per hole.
2021-2-24: President's Day Golf Tournament for Men and Women. Postponed from February 17th.
2020-12-2: Holiday Funds, $2240, distributed to Crescent Pointe Staff.
2020-11-21: Turkey Ball Tournament, 4-person ABCD handicap Scramble. See details above. Signup at clubhouse.
2020-11-19: Ladies Member-Member, sigh up at clubhouse.
2020-11-10: Veteran's Day Tournament at The Crescent. Run by Bill Anderson, sign up at clubhouse.
2020-10-28: MGC, Members Golf Club Annual Meeting. Our annual meeting will be held after Wednesday's Hallmark Golf outing October 28. Meeting to be held at pool pavilion. Presentation will be posted to our MGC website, cpmembers.com.